Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Feeling the way i should feel

Right now....
I seriously have realized so much in one summer. I truly am extremely happy with the way my life is right at this moment. Mariah and I had a HUGE conversation about relationship stuff on the way home tonight from brits aunts house. We really have deep conversations about the most random things. I think the one thing that made me think about my life was a special little text from a special someone that had a few a couple nights ago. It read, "I love my life, don't you love yours?" I of course laughed at first, but then quickly realized that it wasn't that funny. It was such a deep question. I really thought about that for the longest time. Now that I have thought it through, I realize that my life is going on a great path right now. My schooling is going the exact path I wanted it to go down, I love my family and being with them, I have a flippin job, which I am greatful for, and I'm happily single for the moment.lol I'm just waiting for right one to come knocking on my door one of these days. I just don't want to mess up with getting into another bad relationship again. I am changing my ways....and is taking it all slow....the way it should be done. Getting to know the guy before you get into any relationship mumbo gumbo...

Tomorrow is going to be a FULL day of work at the farm. We start chopping early because of the rainy day we had and the rainy days to come...:( But I don't mind if I'm on a john deere the whole day. I would rather drive a tractor, then a handful of other things.
I also have a ton of things I would like to get done, calling for certain appt like my tattoo checkup to see if it needs any touchups, spending time with my bro and sis before school, and my mom/daughter time together. I also still need to pack up all my EC things. Even though I'm only staying for a semester.....I still have tons of things to bring.

I seriously can't believe that my Stats professor is already sending out emails....yuck not looking forward to homework and tests....but excited to see my friends and have a good time!!!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment