Tuesday, October 13, 2009

soooo long ago...

MAN.....
It has been since god knows when since the last time i was on here. I really did miss it. School and other things have been taking over my life like nuts....already stressing out! yuck. I cant believe that this is the last semester here in EC. Im already missing it. ha. My life has been pretty interesting since the last time i wrote....

I have gone to 2 weddings the past 2 weeks. I LOVE weddings...especially when u have a date that gets u drinks and wants to dance with u. Which i love to do. Its just so much fun! I actually took my grandpa as my date for the last wedding, but left later with my friend. This friend of mine is just hard to explain. I like and i dont like him......y is everything so damn difficult?? I just need to take things day by day. and not worry so much....

Homecoming weekend is coming soon!!! looking forward to a good time. Not looking forward to wat happened to me last time i partied......dont want that to ever happen ever again. disgusting!!

Right now im in bed and thinking about my classes and thinking about how i need to be up in under 8 hours.....for RELS class....which is boring anyways.

I really am in the anti boy thing right now......i have way too much trouble with guys. which sucks.......

So ima go look for a cute dress for the wedding coming up on the 24th. I need to look good! haha

i need sleep. talk later

K

No comments:

Post a Comment