Wednesday, August 19, 2009

yeah yeah yeah

so anywho...
im just so happy/sad/baffled/determined.....with my life right now. Seriously, I really am just straight out boggled. My life these days has been a complete 360 from the past 4 yrs of my life. I really am enjoying my life a whole lot more now then before. I appreciate more things in life, and finally get to worry about myself and myself only for once. the one thing that is for sure a positive in my life right now is that im meeting SO many new ppl. I truely enjoy that.

today: Worked at the farm about the whole day. Got done and as i was driving up my driveway....something hits my right side of my car hard. i thought that is was a rabbit, but it was my dog copper. I was so scared that he for sure was a goner....but he shook it off like it was no big deal. haha and i had no dents on my car!! so I was so happy!

My mom, sis and I went to mtown to get something to eat and to get groceries. We needed them badly. As we were coming home....a raccoon came running out and we hit it. I'm pretty sure that it was a goner. I was pretty sad about it. but my night turned alot better after my lovely conversation with a person I really wanted to talk to. HAHA well lets just say that I got the butterflies in my stomach from it. :) But i cant get too happy just in case nothing works out. so keep the fingers crossed and knock on wood!

Mariah, Evan, and I watched I Love You Man.....boy that sure was funny!!!! i sure liked it!!! til another night! gnite!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment